Monday, September 28, 2009

the overindulgence of drugs and true love

when those scarred arms wrap around mine
it feels like that hit i got the first time
it feels like home
like i'm never alone
maybe that's why i never want to leave
why every time we part i just want to grieve
i copy and paste my thoughts unto you
and you make me feel like they are worthy and true
you make me feel like i could cry like the rain
'cos i can't stand to go home again and again
when those scarred arms hold me, i don't want the drugs
i don't want the needle
i just want your love
when you look into my face you are all that i feel
and sometimes i just can't believe this is real
'cos when i am bored i can just talk to you
we talk and we talk until we turn blue
though sometimes i feel like i'll just turn away
and instead meet the white lady
like i did yesterday
so i'll hop on my bike
i'll ride into town
and look at the trees as i'm drifting around
and sob into my hands
'cos i don't know what to do
when i'm missing the drugs
but turn to you